We often think of bacteria as something that causes sickness and diseases, but that is only the bad bacteria — or when there is an imbalance of good and bad bacteria. Probiotics are the good bacteria that line the digestive track and are essential for preventing you from many ailments.
The key to a healthy gut is to have a balance, which helps your body absorb nutrients and fight infection by supporting immune function.
Let’s break this down.
Proven research benefits of consuming Probiotics:
- Immune Boosting
- Digestion Improvement
- Treatment of Skin Conditions like Eczema
- Helps Cure Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Urinary & Vaginal Health
- Weight Loss
- Increased Energy
- Heals Leaky Gut Syndrome
Things that can kill Probiotics in your gut:
- Birth Control Pills
- Gluten/Processed Grains
- GMO’s, Pesticides, Toxins
- Tap Water
How to get your daily Probiotics:
There are two different ways to consume probiotics; through probiotic-rich foods, and supplements. Some of the most beneficial forms are below.
- Kefir: fermented milk made with kefir grains, similar to yogurt.
- Yogurt: best to consume organic, grass fed, goat/sheep/A2 cows milk.
- Kombucha: fermented black or green tea.
- Raw Cheese: best to consume raw, organic, grass fed, goat/sheep/A2 cows milk.
- 10-30 different probiotic strains
- 15-100 billion CFU’s
- Live & Active Cultures
- Pro Tip: All supplements should be kept cold to preserve potency