Fall Beauty Essentials
Fall is here and, just like your wardrobe, it’s time to revamp your beauty bag.
It’s the perfect time to introduce some darker hues to your beauty routine, as well as extra moisturizing and radiant skin care products. It’s also the time of year when your tan begins to fade, so using a gradual self tanner or extender helps keep that summer glow for a couple months longer. And, since you won’t be exposed to the sun, make it a point to add extra Vitamin D to your fall diet.
A few other changes to consider are: a deeper rose color for cheeks, a matte (instead of shimmer) bronzer and nails in darker reds, plums, as well as light grays. And, why not embrace the idea of a darker green or grey eye liner instead of that go-to black? Depending on your eye color, this is a small change with a big impact!
These 13 beauty products will take you from summer to autumn in no time:
- Resveratrol Lift Night Infusion Cream by Caudalie
- Brow Wiz by Anastasia
- Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Damned by NARS
- Soleil Matte Bronzer by Too Faced
- Vitamin D3 Gummies by Slice of Life
- Shearling Darling by Essie
- I’m Real Face Mask Sheet in “Radiance” by TONYMOLY
- Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation by MAKEUP FOREVER
- Blush Cheek Stick in Rosewood by Dior
- Benefiance Eye Mask by Shiseido
- Long Wear Eyeliner in “Hunter Ink” by Bobbi Brown
- Lip Glacé in “Black Cherry” by Laura Mercier
- Everyday Gradual Tan by St. Tropez